1. Academic and merit scholarships for sports management and marketing majors are available through the Business Excellence Awards.
2. The sports management and marketing program was designed according to the guidelines of the North American Society for Sports Management and the program is in the ongoing process of receiving accreditation.
3. Qualified juniors at Gannon may choose to pursue an accelerated MBA program and complete both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in just five years, rather than six.
4. Throughout students’ academic experience at Gannon, they can participate in a variety of service learning opportunities, including work with Gannon’s Small Business Development Center.
5. During their senior year, sports management and marketing students participate in an internship with recreational and professional sports organizations both within northwestern Pennsylvania and the nearby metropolitan areas (Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh.)
Get some insight to the sports world at Gannon with our Game On blog.