Easter break came at the perfect time this year- right in the middle of April, now we have a little over a week left of class and then finals week! Here are a few tips to get you through the rest of the year strong:
- Make time for breaks! Schedule 10-minute breaks when you’re studying for your cumulative final. While your break may just be you checking Facebook or Twitter, take the time to do it.
- Don’t pull an all-nighter! I know it may seem like a good idea, but your brain and body need the sleep. You need to be energized for your 8 a.m. class the following morning. Plus when you crash, you’re going to wish you had slept the night before.
- Try to limit the snacking! While candy and junk food may seem like the perfect study snack, they will actually make you more tired and less focused. Try having some carrots or an apple.
- Make time to see your friends! I know you probably have a lot of work to do, but who knows if you will be able to see them over the summer. Make the most out of the last two weekends of the semester.
- Start packing a week before you move out! Packing can also be a great study break. You don’t want to be rushing at the last minute and forget something.
- Take advantage of the free food on campus during finals week. For those of you who don’t have time to grocery shop or don’t have any meal plans left, free food is awesome! There will be flyers and emails about all the events in the upcoming weeks.
- Enjoy your last days on campus! You’re going to miss Gannon when you’re home. (I know I’m guilty of this.) Make the most out of your last days of this year.